Join us next Tuesday, March 29th from 6-9PM at the downtown Portland offices of Lancaster Engineering for a BikePortland Wonk Night featuring “Parking Superheroes.”
Lancaster Engineering’s offices are located at 321 SW 4th Ave #400, Portland, OR.
Momentum is building around parking policy changes here in Portland and there should be lots to talk about:
- the upcoming residential parking permit program (RPP)
- PBOT’s timeline for progressive pricing at meters
- the, initially, successful efforts to prevent new minimum parking requirements in NW Portland
- PDC’s 26 Million Dollar valet parking garage, built with urban renewal money
- the Central Eastside Industrial District’s permit price hikes
- which mayoral candidate is the best informed on the parking issue?
- and more…
It sounds like there will be a great group of folks present to answer questions, present information, and just help the conversation along:
- Chris Smith from the Planning and Sustainability Commission
- Joe Cortright from CityObservatory
- Your’s truly, Tony Jordan from Portland Shoupistas
- Brian Davis from Lancaster Engineering
- City staff are very likely to attend as well
- Most importantly, YOU and other Shoupistas!
You can read more at the BikePortland event page or on the Facebook event page. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Hope to see you there!
[…] Read More here: pdxshoupistas.com/parking-wonk-night-tuesday-329-6-9pm/ […]