Parking Wonk Night: Tuesday 3/29 6-9PM
Lancaster Engineering’s offices are located at 321 SW 4th Ave #400, Portland, OR.
Momentum is building around parking policy changes here in Portland and there should be lots to talk about:
- the upcoming residential parking permit program (RPP)
- PBOT’s timeline for progressive pricing at meters
- the, initially, successful efforts to prevent new minimum parking requirements in NW Portland
- PDC’s 26 Million Dollar valet parking garage, built with urban renewal money
- the Central Eastside Industrial District’s permit price hikes
- which mayoral candidate is the best informed on the parking issue?
- and more…
It sounds like there will be a great group of folks present to answer questions, present information, and just help the conversation along:
- Chris Smith from the Planning and Sustainability Commission
- Joe Cortright from CityObservatory
- Your’s truly, Tony Jordan from Portland Shoupistas
- Brian Davis from Lancaster Engineering
- City staff are very likely to attend as well
- Most importantly, YOU and other Shoupistas!
Hope to see you there!